Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Monday, June 7, 2010

Mondays never go my way

It was a extremely busy weekend and it flew by without me even getting one spare minute to stitch. That sure didn't improve my attitude this morning when the alarm went off. I decided to finally start selling on ebay all the stuff that has just been collecting dust and it was an all consuming task all weekend long. I have collected so much "stuff" that is just sitting in cabinets, drawers and closets and I finally had to decide that any $$$$ is better than none so I listed a ton of stuff. Then today after a horrible day at work I came home and purged even more. I guess I'll spend all next week packing stuff up and mailing it out but atleast I might get enough cash to offset the costs. And I might even pick up some new cross stitch stash to clutter up more space...LOL!

While I was waiting on stuff to load on ebay so I spent a lot of time catching up on reading blogs. I always found lots of great giveways that of course, I signed up for. Check out Jennifer's giveway for 2 great summer pattern giveways. Her blog is always fun, interesting and so full of great ideas. I finally figured out how to follow blogs so I signed up for a lot but Jennifer's Feathers in the nest is is one of my faves.

I have now inspired Mark to clean out some of his stuff so he's listing a ton of high end audio equipment that he has collected over the years. Of course, some of it he got at reaaly great discounts when he worked for JBL and best of all he'll be clearing out boxes from the storage area. Wahoo! More room for my stuff...LOL!

Well the new season of American Pickers is starting on the History Channel tonight so I'm off to marvel at everything these guys find by just knocking on doors. They are living my dream except the part of maybe finding snakes, rats and shudder...spiders in these buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!