Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Friday, June 25, 2010

TGIF-never sounded quite as good as it did today

Well another week done and only 2 more vacations scheduled for next week. This year with the HUGE staff that I have, vacations are just kicking my butt. I swear I spend all day flipping between new accounts and teller then factor in a little lender time and I'm wiped out every night when I get home. I'm still working on my Blackbird Designs SAL and I love it more and more everyday. I'm actually enjoying stitching on evenweave and think I just might be getting the hang of it now.

Mark listed some "extra" speakers, amps, ect last week on Craigs List and he made $1200.00 in one day.....wow, he just might get that new tv next weekend at this rate. I'm still hunting the media console I want to use and really need to get the extra furniture moved downstairs and listed on craigs list so I'll have the $$$ tobuy the perfect console when I find it. I'm still listing on ebay and wow, it's time consuming when you factor in writing the info, taking pics, listing items then packing it up and mailing it. I think a flea market booth would have been a little better solution but hey, live and learn.

Mark borrowed a powerwasher this weekend so guess I know what we'll be doing tomorrow....yucky! I'm trying to convince him that we need to head over to the Mall of Georgia so he can look at more tvs, I can pick up my makeup which just so happens to be at The Stitch Store since Terri's selling Mary Kay and gee, it just so happens that the newest Blackbird design was released last week. What a perfect day especially if we have lunch at P F Chang's and pick up a couple of Krisy Kreme doughnuts for Sunday's breakfast.....like they'd ever make it long enough to be breakfast the next day.....I seem to take on the personality of Homer Simpson where....ummmmm, Doughnuts are concerned.

Well the sleeping pills are kicking in for both of us so we'd better toddle off to bed before Clarice has to put us to bed. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, did you notice some of my retreat goodies came from The Stitch Store?? Did you see the little Mary Kay package? One of our retreat attendees lives in the Atlanta area and apparently her LNS is The Stitch Store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that right away Meari and I was just amazed at what a small world it is. First, you're in St Charles (a city I adore) then you went to the LNS that I've been to and finally the goody bag from Terrie's store....I was just squealling!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!