Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh no!

Well the world as I know it just ended last night.  I lost my only cross stitch needle to a hotel chair which does not  have a removable cushion. Whatever am I gonna do and why didn't I throw an extra pack in my stuff?  What was I thinking or not thinking as the case may be?  I have  needles packed in all our stuff at the apartment so guess what  I'll be doing first thing when I get over there?  That's right, figuring out what box they are safely packed away in and digging them out...pronto fast!  I guess lucky for me that Mark limited my boxes to 6 total so it's not a ton of stuff to dig thru.
It's been a very, very boring day here in Germany because the Internet is barely moving, I can't understand anything on tv except CNN and I can't even stitch.  I guess I'm having my first international pity party.  Sorry but it's not always easy being cooped up in a hotel room with nothing to do and all day to do it.  Just like Scarlett, tomorrow is another day and let's hope my attitude is much improved.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My losing the one and only needle has just got to be the worst!!!

    You are right tomorrow is another day and you will have more than one needle for sure brought back to the hotel room!!

    Life will be good, chin up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a big bummer for sure! I have spent my fair share in boring hotel room while my husband worked and I don't know what I would have done without my needle.
    Yay for tomorrows!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that you had a bad day, but tomorrow will bring a better one! :-)Have you found any stitch shops?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!