Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pink Hill Manor for Rachel

I just put the final stitches in PHM to honor Rachel, who is my favorite 1st niece and it was a really great stitching project.  She's a very girly girly girl so this pink one was a perfect choice to honor her.  It has my brother and SIL initials in it along with her birth year and I just realized that she's gonna be 18 this year.....where has the time gone?  It just seems like yesterday, she was telling us her name was Ray, Ray and she would constantly say "You Happy? Me Happy!"  She was a cute little girl but she's an amazing, beautiful young woman that makes me proud to be her auntie.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure your niece will cherish this forever! Beautiful. What a great auntie you are.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. What a wonderful gift :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! This is a lovely design for a young woman and I just might follow your lead and stitch this one for my niece too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!