Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas 2013 in Georgia

Told ya I'd get pictures posted of what little décor I'm putting out this year.  I know, I know, I said I'd post those pictures on Monday but hey I have a valid excuse.  I have somehow thrown my back out and have really no idea how I did it.  I mean it's not like I've been extremely active or anything.  As best as I can tell, I did a lot of slow, browsing walking thru Target, 2 antique flea markets, grocery store, ect..... so yesterday was spent laying on the floor of the den watching Parenthood last and current seasons with my feet elevated on the footstool.  Yep, I bet it was a purdy picture.  I finally ordered myself a pizza around 2:00 and drug myself downstairs to answer the door and then the young delivery boy makes a comment of "Oh, I really like your pj's".  Lucky for him I had already included the tip when I ordered the pizza or he wouldn't have gotten anything. Smart aleck kid!

Welcome and come right on in for a quick little peek
 
 
 


 


 
 
















So there it is folks....sweet, simple and done!!!! 








 
 

 

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks fabulous! Sure hope the right buyer comes very, very soon.
    I hope and pray you feel better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. I take pj days all the time just because wonder what the mailman thinks of my PJ's..LoL..Love the simple touches (Really it was hard for me to take my eyes off the beautiful tobacco basket) Feel better! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pics of your decorating....looks great...love your living room.
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so good. Really liked the yellow ware bowl with the apples, gingers and greenery. Ah I really liked it all. Very tasteful as well as festive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your decor! Hope you back feels better really soon!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!